Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sports Round-up

Just a quick shout out to all today! World Series starts tonight and the Devil Rays are favored to take the crown. It is good to see the Phillies back in the Fall (Winter) Classic again! Been a Phils and Orioles fan since I was a kid who sat and watched baseball for hours. I wanted to be the starting shortstop for the Phils, but a couple line drives upside the head drove me to basketball!!

Prediction: Las Vegas and most experts are taking the Rays, I am going with the Phils in 6. Let me remind you that I am only as casual observer of baseball these days so if I am wrong...go to hell!!

We are one day from the start of the college football weekend and ESPN will have a SEC/Big East match-up with Auburn visiting West Virginia. I know Rich Rodriguez is probably thinking taking the money and running to Michigan was a mistake while longtime assistant Bill Stewart who took his place at West Virginia would probably like to be an assistant again!

Prediction: SEC is the class of the conferences this year; Auburn 24 WV 7

NBA and College BB back soon. Maybe I will follow College at least a bit closer this year but we will see. As for the NBA, can the 3 amigos and the Celtics repeat? That would be sweet! Kobe Bryant should go to Europe or hell...either one is fine by me. (Expect a blog for him if he decides to act like an ass anytime soon!)

No comment on the Dallas Cowboys...just keep feeding them the rope....

I'll holla back later, have a good remaining hummp day!

No comments: