Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How many folks have to die for you to look fly? A Public Service Announcement

One of the things that drives me absolutely batty are bad drivers! Man if the interior of my car could read back me when I am behind the wheel...ohh such horrible, horrible language! I think there is one person a bit worse and that's my gf. Where she lives, people get downright nasty and she was flicking folks off once in traffic. I freaked, she was like "oh, that guy is like 80!" I told her that I dont give a s*it, dont do that while I am in the car with you! I am so not trying to get a cap peeled off in my ass, old folks shoot too!

I was reminded of more bad driving moves this morning. On my way to work, I was stopped at the light waiting to make a right turn. I glanced into my rearview mirror and saw a woman stopping behind me and she was applying lipstick! Are you kidding me, I so hate it when folks are driving and combing their hair, applying makeup and shaving! Yes, shaving..,. I saw a guy once all up in his rearview driving and using his electric shaver. He was driving with his knees because both of his hands were occupied shaving. I am constantly asking myself, "Where is a cop when you need one, this motherf*cker needs to be pulled over and tickteted!"

This is not a man or woman problem, this is a people issue! What can you do to avoid killing someone while handling your grooming? Get you ass up early and get yourself together or got to work early and handle that. I dont want you digging yourself out of my trunk or someone else's for that matter. So please, dont dress yourself, apply makeup or shave while you drive. Humanity will appreciate you more for that. Thanks for your consideration. This has been a PSA for your own good.

1 comment:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

What grooming about at red lights and train crossings? *lol* Is that permitted?

-OG