Friday, October 10, 2008

P.S., I Love you Sade....

Today has been crazy, you know that it takes one thing to mess up your day right? I had to reschedule a meeting for today and at the time I was rescheduling, I mentally reminded myself that I had an appointment today during lunch. So afterwards, I would go to lunch and head back to my desk and back to the grind stone. Why did I remember the appointment at 12:10 and ran to the appt, running into the brother of a HS classmate. (who invited me to a tailgate tomorrow...whoo hoo!) I guess something can be said for timing! Anyhoo, I forgot that I was listening to Sade's Greatest Hits album on my iPod in my office and started to think where the hell is she!!! I kept hearing rumors that she had a new album coming out in 2007, but of course that didn't happen! Who wasn't in love with Sade back in the day! If you weren't, check to make sure you have balls!!

What is there not to love about a super fine sista who could sing. Damn, I wouldn't mind having her sing to me all night. (You heard me, all night! We can do everything else in the morning!) Sade, where are you girl...and why havent you returned my calls!!! I am going to look into the where are you now file and see when (and if) she is dropping some new stuff. I need me a Sade fix!

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

I have always looooved Sade...she's a legend who has never gotten her proper credit for her musical gifts!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa