Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Joe Lieberman Needs to Kill Himself...


So many Joes are on the s*it list these days! Now we focus our attention on Joe Lieberman, former Democratic Senator from Connecticut now Independent and Senate weasel. He endorses John McCain, and this makes you a true Independent? I know he is HOPING like hell that McCain wins the election! You know the s*it storm he is getting now, if Obama wins and the Senate increases their Democratic seat gains he will be lucky if he gets to chair the Senate Social Committee, let alone a Standing Committee. Mr. Senator, just do us all a favor....

1 comment:

UniQpoet said...

It's so very hard to believe that I voted for this twit when he was running with Gore. I thought that was a STUPID decision on Gore's part. I can't recall who the other choices for veep were but there had to be somebody better than him. Gore the wimp with Joe the chump! Get it together Dems!!!

I'm not sure I'm ready to condemn him to the gallows but he should at least be driven to the location ;-)