Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Real Men Council

You may or may not have noticed that I am co-writing a new blog with my good friend Uniqpoet. Unfortunately, blogger has temporarily shut us down because their system thought our blog was a spam blog. I have requested twice for a review and I hope we will be back at you shortly. And we were about to get into another interesting conversation! The Real Men Council came about from our conversations that we would have amongst the guys on "Real Men Mondays". Well since it is moving about, "Real Men Mondays" are just now Real Men "fill in the blank with the day". It is a cool outing, just the fellas getting together for laughs and real talk about being single, involved or married brothas in Central Virginia. I hope as does Uniqpoet that our blog hopes to ask funny and stimulating questions about life and all of it's ups and downs. I just wanted to get that out in case you have tried to look at the blog or saw it and didnt want to touch it. When it gets back going, please touch it...we would greatly appreciate it. Meanwhile I am trying to get some stuff together in my head for a new blog...hopefully the debate tonight wont piss me off and you get yet another political blog but stay tuned. Hope your Tuesday is going smooth...I like to call it Tepid Tuesday. On to Wildin' out Wednesday! I'll holla!!!

No comments: