Saturday, November 29, 2008

P.S., I Love You Mary J. Blige...


Speaking of Mary J, I must take this opportunity to express my love for you not only as a singer but as a super fine sista. One of the most memorable performances I remember from Mary is an early one on In Living Color. Yeah, I know what you are thinking…In Living Color…REALLY??!! Yeah, but it wasn’t the performance so much, she was doing “You Remind Me”, it was what she was wearing; A nice skintight body suit with some Doc Marten looking boots. Damn, I so wanted to be that catsuit…it was like she was wearing nothing at all!

Outside of the sexiness, she can honestly sing and is one of the few R&B artists who accomplish looking good and have talent (Ashanti take note and just give it up!!!). As I mentioned previously, Mary and Jill Scott are the only two artists that I possess all of their albums (except for one from Mary, but I am working on that). Mary, could you pull the catsuit out one more time and maybe a nicer boot to go with it…PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: