Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just another day in the A.C.

Just created this blog spot page and I have about 5+ minutes on my lunch break remaining until it is back to the grind until 5 (or somewhere afterwards). I wanted to start this out by saying most of what I envision here may or may not be earth shattering. I think I need to start blogging again to get out of my head alot of good ideas, bad ideas, interesting converations etc. I am very much a people person and I think deeply about alot of things (living alone lends alot to that). Of course, thinking deeply gives you perspective (hopefully) and clarity (we pray) on the issue (s) that are at hand. I find myself now at yet another crossroad in life with a temporarily "misplaced" life compass. Dont get me wrong, things are good I just know they could be better in so many ways. For now, I have to be content with the steady improvement in job performance, pay, living condition and relationships that I have with family, friends and significant other. As the title states, it is just another day in the A.C. (Albemarle County, Virginia) and I am your host for as my blog url states: Nuclear Extroversion. Stay tuned...

No comments: