Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The 80's called, they want their fashions back!


I have to remind myself that I work in close vicinity to a college campus in a college town. Depending on when I take lunch, I find myself in the between class rush of students. Now I am not a single man but that doesn't mean I can't look. Ahhh, youth and some of the young ladies...well this is a family blog! LOL!!! I hate to say this but the 80's are back!! I know, surprised? You shouldn't be, they say everything old is new again. I guess every generation brings back something that was way before their time but to see leggings, big sweaters, wayfarer sunglasses and popped collars on polo shirts ala Tom Cruise in Risky Business is a bit much. These youngins were just DNA when these fashions were out originally! Oh well, I just hope the 70's don't come back!

No comments: