Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Bulls*it

It’s official, the world is ending. How do I know? Lil Wayne got EIGHT, count them EIGHT (use your toes if you have to) Grammy nominations! How the f*ck does Lil Wayne get EIGHT Grammy nominations?! That’s like Treach from Naughty by Nature getting 4 Oscar Nominations! Lil Wayne cant wrap a gift, let alone rap! He is no lyricist, by any stretch. Hell, Shaq could take him down with Sometimes I rhyme slow/Sometimes I rhyme quick/Wake up every morning /Shave my head with Bic! Are you serious! I thought the Latin Grammys was a train wreck, the regular Grammys is like a plane crashing into the train wreck next to the dynamite factory! The Grammys is now for the teeny boppers (Jonas Brothers, Myley Cyrus) and the untalented. There are no good music award shows anymore. American Music Awards may just be called the poor man’s Grammys, the public votes for that! And if the public loves Lil Wayne, you know the AMA’s will vote for anybody as Artist of the Year!

Does anyone find Sarah Silverman funny? I know there are people who do, she has a show on Comedy Central and it appears to be popular. There are comedians who take you to the edge, dangle you and pull you back, this chick jumps off the cliff, takes you with her and hopes she doesn’t bust her ass and yours in the process! I have tried to like her but she is outrageous with the crazy ass s*it that she says. I wonder what is the appeal of her comedy?

You can file this under “Couldn’t give a frog’s fat ass” but it appears that Al Reynolds (you know, formerly married to Star “I didn’t get my stomach stapled” Jones) is in a new relationship. Awww…boo who gives a s*it! Let me ask you, before his marriage did you know who the f*ck this guy was? If you did, let me know because the fact of his new relationship is in the news is continued proof that the world revolves around insignificant people and their insignificant lives talking about stuff that we can’t and probably don’t want to relate to.

You could file this one as well, I follow golf from time to time. I like watching the major tournaments, Ryder Cup (when the US plays against Europe) and I am trying to get back into some sort of playing shape. I was reading about Michelle Wie, the 19 year old phenom who’s career has hit a LONG skid. It is unfortunate when someone so young is pushed into the spotlight and they are not ready to deliver on their promise. She attended Stanford for a year before turning pro. After that, it was all a downhill series of royal blunders and f*ck ups. Most can be attributed to decision making by her as a player and some by bad advice from her parents. You have to wonder about kids in situations like this, they are getting pushed to be the best, sometimes before their appointed time. Add to that parents who want to remain in control, so much so that they don’t give their child good advice. This is probably due to being so caught up in the moment, thinking about all that paper the kid could make by hitting a small white ball while wearing REALLY loud clothing.

You ever meet someone on your job that you may not know so well and ask them what they do and they reply “Special Projects”. What the hell does that really mean? For all you know, they probably sit at their desk on the internet all day, chronically masturbating. Or worse, that person is like a trained assassin or something. What does a realty need an assassin for? Oh whatever, that was clearly off the top of my head via my ass. The “Special Projects” person is the one you really need to keep your eye on….don’t set your drink down near them at the company party. You don’t know where their hands have been or their new special project is to eliminate you….

Now that was REALLY random!!!

2 comments:

Kofi Bofah said...

Charlottesville?

You must have been at UVA.

I know the area - I went to UNC.

I once visited a friend at Charlottesville and continued up 29 right to my front door in Silver Spring, MD.

Kofi Bofah said...

Dude,

These kids all identify Wayne as the G.O.A.T.