Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where in the World is Shabba Ranks?

Note: This is a repost with an update (Some old and new here). Read, laugh, whatever. Be easy.

Yeah, I know the picture probably scared the shit out of you but as I was flipping through my iTunes I was thinking where the hell is Shabba Ranks? (aka Mr. Ugly Man) I must admit, he had a few of the hot jams back in the day (Mr. Loverman, Ting a Ling, Housecall with Maxi Priest) but then there area few songs which make me think he definetly had to work to get it (Bedroom Bully, Pay Down Pon it, Muscle Grip and Telephone Love). Has there been any Shabba sightings? Are there still people with eyes after that sighting?

Update: I was in Maryland this past summer and Shabba was in DC making a club appearance. His radio inteview was very interesting simply because I still couldn't understand a damn word he was saying. Shabba is still making the rounds it appears, glistnin' with baby oil, singin and scaring the s*it out of folks. Thanks for all you do Shabba!

No comments: